Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Some days are just fun!

The last couple days at work have been really fun. Running around, driving all over the place, jumping on wires, pulling and throwing things, touching the live wires.

Fun. No other way to put it. Some days just make you glad to be a lineman. Yesterday I was reminded of just how good I am at what I do. It feels nice.

Waitin on Laura and Poly to get home from class. Did the grocery shopping today. I love doing the grocery shopping. And cleaning. I love cleaning too. Washed my pickup and unearthed the pantry floor. :) And they said it couldn't be done! Got new light bulbs, took the trash out.

Life is good.

Now if only I were rich.

Oh wait.

I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>