Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Quiet weekend

It's cold and wintery here this weekend. Actually cold and Springy. We get NO snow in the Winter but this weekend it is wet out. This means I don't wanna do any work outside. This is the downside of working outside for my day job. :) Something about getting cold and wet during the week that means I don't want to do it for my play time. I wanted to get to the dump but about the time I was getting ready the wind came up, there is no dumping in a high wind (they close up). So I'm laying around the house, playing on the internet and bugging Laura. She spent all day at school yesterday. It's odd for me to have a lay around the house by myself day. I think I liked it.

Now next week I'll HAVE to get to the dump on Monday. Anybody wanna help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>