Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Only 5 months

Since I last posted here. :) Too much to keep up with I think and it's getting to be a theme. I'm starting to wonder what I'm going to drop so that my life is enjoyable again.

The gallery? Nope. First I'd have to finish it before I dumped it.

My relationships? Nope, Never.

Union chores? Maybe, they don't take up much time but they sure do manage to contain a whole lot of aggravation in a short amount of exposure.

The Democrats? Probably. You work like hell to get them elected and in the end they don't look a whole lot different than the fucking republicans.

The Art Thing? Probably not. I might well scale back even further from what I do there though. I just don't really enjoy showing work as much as I like building the place to have it.

The Monte Vista Planning and Zoning Committee? Probably so. I got on it to help protect us from them. The frustration level is pretty high, and I don't enjoy getting blamed for shit I had nothing to do with.

Work? I would LOVE to quit work. Got a few years to go before any retirement is there though and I hate to waste the 20+ I have invested.

I'll have to mull the list over and eradicate some shit. Then see where it leaves me. Maybe with time to ride my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>