Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Past time for the yearly update

Lots of changes. Laura and I are separating. I'm moving out to the proper-T and Crystal and I will build out there. The gallery is mostly done. Laura will own and run it and if you ever pass through Monte Vista, Colorado you should stop by wildethyme Art at 1631 Grand. I might even be in there visiting and helping out.

OK, back to the chaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>