Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So....... Laura and Crystal hit a deer on their way home from class last night. They're both shaken and sad, the deer is pretty surely dead. I'm cruizing junk yards for some parts for a '94 Saturn. Funny....... I've hated that car from a couple years after I bought it. In the first week the passenger door got ripped off in an alley. It has a hole in the left rear door, and the front right was dinged before this. I crashed the shit out of it on I-25 in Denver and it wasn't driveable. Now it needs: new hood, front right quarter panel, Right hand headlight assembly and a passenger door mirror. OK, it HAS to have the hood and headlight, the rest is kinda optional since I'm giving it away as soon as my baby is rebuilt. My baby is an old 85 Nissan pickup truck that I bought brand new and Crystal's brother and sister in law (Christy) and a friend (Carlos) are finishing up rebuilding for me. It got kinda interrupted when Daniel was nearly killed in a car wreck last Summer.

I'm really glad no one was hurt in this smash up last night.

I've seen how bad it can get, I wouldn't want that to happen to my loves. Not any more of them anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>