Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Too many people to kill today

Some days there are just too many assholes that the planet would be better off without. Today the people who are on my list:

1) George Bush, he is ALWAYS on my list. We have a crisis and the first thing he does is look for ways to repeal environmental regulations. Does he not understand that we need a planet to LIVE on so we can drive the SUV's?

2) Each and every ignorant son of a bitch that doesn't want the National Anthem sung in another language.

3) The same dumb fuckers that want to keep the Mexican people from having jobs here, or making them citizens, or listening to the words inscribed on the plaque at the pedestal of the Statue of LIberty:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

4) SUV driving people with one person in the car and ANYONE driving a Hummer. I look at a Hummer and I see dead people. These were the vehicles put on the holy land by the first George Bush that incited the ire of the Islamic world. One is hard pressed to find a symbol in a vehicle that more personifies what's wrong with the U.S. of North America.

5) Overpaid corporate leaders who drive their companies to ruin while putting a tidy sum away for themselves.

6) Oil Companies. Yes. All of them. Record profits and where do they put them? Into finding more oil. This is a DYING industry. A smart person would invest in the NEXT energy market and make a killing that way. Nope. These dumb fucks are putting their heads firmly in the sand and trying to smell out more oil.

7) Churches and everyone that attends them who use their holy books to find ways to be hateful. The books are about love you screaming, screeching, hidebound, IGNORANT dumb mother fuckers. Yes, I know how that sounds. I'm not one of them, and then I remember I'm a pacifist and shouldn't kill all these rediculous people.

Really all I have to do is wait and they'll kill eachother off much more efficiently and with much more prejudice than I could ever muster.

mumbling off into the distance now..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>