Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Work work work......

A day in the life is sometimes a couple days long. :)

I got back from Denver on Sunday night and it was getting late. Then up and off to work at 8 AM like usual. That afternoon found me on a snow cat at 11,000 feet looking for bad spots in the powerlines. :) Yesterday finished up at 12:30 PM and I didn't get called out for a whole 6 hours! Lucky huh?

So now we're home and watching movies and relaxing. I'm all showered and starting to feel quite weary. So tonight will be quiet and slow and relaxed. Funny how a day can be a couple days that all run together and funnier still how it can end up quiet and happy.

Life's funny. ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>