Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Been workin

So it's been really busy around the casa. :) Last week was fence building and dirt moving and today was planting and shining up the gallery. It's been nice, and felt good, and felt worthwhile. I love working with my hands and working with my family and working on our homes. It very much helps put everything into perspective. Yes, George Bush is a complete fucking idiot running around talking about gay marriage while Iraq burns, but somehow putting your hands into the nice warm moist soil and putting plants into it and turning a really crappy property into something beautiful is both small enough and important enough to make it all seem hopeful.

I feel hopeful.

And I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>