Lightning and shadows

Denny's blog about everything under the sun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dude, I am SO off.

For a week! A whole week I'm off. I'm pumped about it. We'll spend the week working on the gallery building like demons. And if I can fit it in I'll even get my old Nissan put together. After towing it back from LaJunta last Tuesday it resides in my garage but it's in the door that I'll be closing in so I have to put together all of it I can and then get it running and out of there. We'll just have to see how I do. Crystal is off as well and wants to help put stuff together. I'll probably ask Marian for some wiring and sweat help. And I'll call here and there to see who else might want to pitch in.

Mostly I'm just really really really glad to be off work for a week and not liable to get called in. At least after Monday morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spencer said...

denny? off? well, you hit that nail on the head ;)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>